ZigZag Symmetry

Ever notice when using ZigZag, how the number of bars from a peak to a
trough on uptrends is shorter than the number of bars from a trough to a
peak? No? Guess I have too much time on my hands.

{ZigZag Symmetry}
V1:=Input("% Change",.1,50,2);
P1:=PeakBars(1,C,V1);
T1:=TroughBars(1,C,V1);
ValueWhen(1,P1=0,T1)/ValueWhen(1,T1=0,P1);1

Will give the ratio of: (Bars of up run)/(Bars of down run)
Don't worry about that last undefined ZigZag leg which is subject to move.
This calculates from anchored points only.
This isn't any super-duper indicator, it just gives a different look at the
length of uptrends vs. downtrends.

Your comrade in the struggle,
Corey Saxe