From: Mullin285@xxxxxxx
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 8:26 AM
Subject: Still trying ...

How long does it take for email to arrive to the list once it's sent? Does a
moderator have to read it first before it is approved and sent.

Am I being impatient [and paranoid]  because I don't see my email delivered
to the list in 25-30 minutes? I'm not talking about replys just stuff I've
sent.

What other lists do you folks enjoy and recommend?