System test questions

I'm a rookie and trying to learn how to trade and how to use MSWIN 6.5.

Is there an easier way to edit the test parameters... like use 1 big window instead of 4 small windows?

Can I plot my parameters from the system tester... if I am using moving averages in my test I'd like to see those MA on the chart. I know I can get out of System Test and manually plot out the MA but I'm hoping to be able to do it from the test [Now if I decide to change to a different MA I have to exit test, click / delete old MAs, manually generate new MAs...] Just lookin' for shortcuts.

I'm running tests and all is fine [well sort of] and then I started getting a message something to the effect that my dates aren't lined up and test results may be inaccurate.!!! I closed the chart and later opened it again. Now I don't get the message. Any thoughts?

All tips happily accepted and appreciated.

Thanks

Chris