No Subject

Responding to the following post:

Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 22:07:18 -0800
From: "Igor Devisscher" <igor.devisscher@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: System low on resources
Hy Robert,
You are lucky that you can open 15 charts. When I open 3 charts with 3
expert advisors and NO other programs, after 3 hours my pc is Low on
resources. I have PIII 256Ram and windows XP. And I'm not alone who has
this problem. The problem is MS..!
Greetings igor

Like another user, I have MS 7.2 PRO (but I use it on EOD data), Win 2000,
384MB ram and have no problem opening 10-15 charts.  THEN I invoke
Omnitrader, Excel, and my browser (I work with all 4, doing tests, checking
my broker's site, and updating data in the speadsheet) - no problems.

I don't think it's MS.  Perhaps that little extra ram makes a
difference.  Of course there may be lots of other software you're running
in the background.  But then again, I do too (Norton virus and System
Doctor, and a host of others.

- Pierre