  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: <A title=igor.devisscher@xxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:igor.devisscher@xxxxxxxxxx";>igor.devisscher@xxxxxxxxxx ; <A
  title=hwrichards@xxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:hwrichards@xxxxxxxxx";>hwrichards@xxxxxxxxx ; <A
  title=genr@xxxxxxxxxx href="mailto:genr@xxxxxxxxxx";>genr@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 9:10
  PM
  Subject: RE: System low on
resources
  Hi all,We may be near to the cause of the problem but I
  miss some informationIgor, you have the problem under W2k. What is
  your version of Metastock ?Gene, you have no problem under W2k.  What
  is your version of Metastock?Holland, you have no problem under W2k.
  What is your version of
  Metastock?ThanksRobert -----Message
  d'origine-----De : <A
  href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]De la part deIgor
  DevisscherEnvoyé : 4 décembre, 2001 01:07À : <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxObjet :
  RE: System low on resourcesHy Robert,You are lucky that you can
  open 15 charts. When I open 3 charts with 3expert advisors and NO other
  programs, after 3 hours my pc is Low onresources. I have PIII 256Ram and
  windows XP. And I'm not alone who hasthis problem. The problem is
  MS..!Greetings igor-----Original Message-----From: <A
  href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  On Behalf Of Robert DuplainSent: maandag 3 december 2001 8:16To: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  System low on resourcesHi all,I just upgraded my computer
  for a Pentium 4, 256 meg RAM.  I'm runningMetastock 6.52 on Windows
  Me.When I open numerous (let say 15) charts in MS while running some
  fewotherprograms, I still get a "System low on resources" message and
  no otherchartcan be opened.Is there anybody experienced such a
  problem.  I can't believed I stilllackon resources.Is the
  problem with Metastock 6.52 or  Windows Me ?Should I upgrade to MS
  EOD 7.2 or to Windows 2000 to solve the problem ?Thanks for you
  helpRobert