From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Duplain
Sent: maandag 3 december 2001 8:16
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: System low on resources

Hi all,

I just upgraded my computer for a Pentium 4, 256 meg RAM.  I'm running
Metastock 6.52 on Windows Me.
When I open numerous (let say 15) charts in MS while running some few
other
programs, I still get a "System low on resources" message and no other
chart
can be opened.

Is there anybody experienced such a problem.  I can't believed I still
lack
on resources.
Is the problem with Metastock 6.52 or  Windows Me ?
Should I upgrade to MS EOD 7.2 or to Windows 2000 to solve the problem ?

Thanks for you help

Robert