Re: Same day replies?

Dear Shashi,
I subscribed long to the digest, what was somehow difficult to read and to
reply.
Now I get all mails and replies in "RT"
I copied the following from the Equis site, and think it will answer your
questions.
(And maybe the ones from the REMOVE, DELETE, GET ME OFF! posters... ;) )
Nicholas

The MetaStock list is like an Internet news group except that the messages
get e-mailed directly to you. There are interesting trading discussions, and
MetaStock users helping other users with program situations daily.

To subscribe to the MetaStock List send an e-mail to:
majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Type subscribe metastock ***@***.com in the body of the email. (Replacing
***@***.com with your email address)

If you prefer to not receive each e-mail individually you can subscribe to
the Digest. The Digest bundles the e-mail together so that instead of
getting a single e-mail for every posting to the list, you get one or two
e-mails with all of the postings bundled together.

To subscribe to the Digest send an e-mail to:
majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Type subscribe metastock-digest in the body of the email. (Replacing
***@***.com with your email address)

After your first message, you will receive an email acknowledgement. Once
you have acknowledged, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how
to post to the list.