Re: Symbols - order of precedence?

NIck,

Precedence is from top of list to bottom. Just change the list order using
Move Up/Down buttons to get required sequence.

You should note that where multiple symbol conditions are true only the
symbol nearest top of list will be indicated on chart i.e.

symbol1 for condition1
symbol2 for condition2

if conditions 1 & 2 are both true only symbol1 shows on chart.

This can lead the unwary to misleading results with high order symbols
"masking" other conditions you may well be interested in. To get the true
picture of conditions firing you need to build up the symbol table using a
bit of Boolean algebra on conditions e.g.

symbol1 for condition1 and not condition2
symbol2 for condition2 and not condition1
symbol3 for condition1 and condition2

etc.

HTH
John