RE: Support & Resistance?

Gerald,

I don't know... Do dumb questions exist ??

You probably overread it but the answer is in the link I sent before.
It says: The indicators S1 through S6 and R1 through R6 should be plotted
as points and not as a continuous line.
So rightclick your continuous line and change the style into points (the
last/lowest possibility in that menu)

Let us know...
Frans