Stats

Thanks for your emails

You're right you can get into a "box" with stats. It doesn't matter if you
are using Excel's capabilities or something more advanced if you read
Kaufman or other "trading" stats books it's easy to start thinking in a box.

You might want to try another stats book such as "Curve Ball" ...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0387988165/qid=1006712528/sr=1-1/ref=
sr_1_14_1/107-0728146-9899749

Aside from the pro and con reviews by the baseball guys and the stats guys
... I found it very interesting in rethinking about what I was doing with
stats in trading.

Best regards

Walter