Re: Historical Intraday data for British Pound vs US $

Hi Benzie,

I obtained the following quote recently from Olsen Data in Switzerland. The
email address is:

rakhal@xxxxxxxx

I have not tried the service - if you go for it, would be interested to hear
about your experiences. Also if you find a cheaper source, or a source that
can supply MS format.

Regards,
Nick

********************
Tick data is $400 per year of data for one series.
There is a $80 charge for CD and mailing.
We do not support Metastock format.
Can you accept ascii data.
We can supply any prescribed format in ascii.

Please let me know how I can help you
further to establisyh your order.

Kind regards
- Rakhal