Re: [Metastockusers] Fractal and Chaos Theory

Here is something of a simplistic explanation from the
Metastock archives that I wrote about a year ago:
http://www.purebytes.com/archives/metastock/2001/msg00213.html

And a more in-depth discussion from the misc.invest.technical
archives at
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=slrn9t8mg1.4uj.Jeff_Haferman%40eskimo.com

(careful with the URL above, sometimes Yahoo breaks them apart).

I would also say CAREFUL with some sites that will try
to sell you razzle-dazzle magical fractals to solve all your
trading problems and make you rich... you know, the websites
with flashing glitzy graphics.

Read all you can about the mathematics of fractals, but
making money in the market is more a matter of sound
money and risk management than it is a matter of magical
fractal formulas.

Jeff