  To: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 5:27
  AM
  Subject: Hello, thank you, can you help
  me?

  Hello list, after several months of only reading,
  I want to thank you all, for the interesting discussion.
  And there are special greetings to Steve Karnish.
  The cedarcreek indicators are wonderful!
  Best wishes to Denver!
  Now I have a little problem:
  I combine an indicator with it`s moving averages,
  fine so far, but as I zoom in or out, the MAs change their position
  completely!
  Are they recalculated for the zoom area?

  Is this black magic, or just my foolish
  me?
  Thanks,
  Nicholas