RE: Tharp's Special Report on Money Management

Sean,

I bought the report before the book, and found the book didn't say much new.  The report is
basically the money management stuff from the book plus some stuff not in the book like Portfolio
Heat condensed into 61 pages.  Great for those of us that just want to know what to do without too
much padding.  At over a $1/page it's a bit pricey though.

Jeff