RE: Moving averages

Is the
problem when changing the scale from, say, daily to weekly? If so, I believe the
problem is that a MA of 20 represents 20 bars, not days. Unfortunately, I do not
know how to maintain the formula as days other than rewriting the formulas and
saving it as a different template.
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>neo

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of wavemechanicSent: Sunday, November 11, 2001 8:54
  PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Moving
  averages
  Gerald:

  It sounds like you used the scaling option to
  overlay without scale instead of merge with scale.  Try changing the
  scaling option to merge for each line.

  Bill
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV