  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 12:40
  PM
  Subject: RE: [Metastockusers] OK ...
  here's my 3D chart Excel Add-In

  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Sorry but where can I find the file OPTimizer.xla
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Thanks
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>M.

    <FONT
    face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: <A
    href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michel
    AmelinckxSent: donderdag 8 november 2001 17:23To: <A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    RE: [Metastockusers] OK ... here's my 3D chart Excel
    Add-In
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>What Version of Excel are you guys talking about, because I can't
    seem to find the file OPTimizer.xla in Office XP.
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>Thanks
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>M.

      <FONT
      face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
      owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
      Behalf Of Herman van den BergenSent: donderdag 8 november
      2001 02:26To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
      metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [Metastockusers] OK ...
      here's my 3D chart Excel Add-InAt 07:10 PM 11/7/01
      -0600, you wrote: >>>>Herman:How
      do I remove this from my excel
      folder?<<<<After
      installation you can disable the menu (prevent it from showing up):
      Excel->Tools->Addins->deselect OPTimizer.xlsPermanent
      deletion can be done by deleting the file (or moving it to another
      directory) from the ...Microsoft\AddIns\ directory where you copied it
      before.Of course this assume you had installed it... else the file
      still sits in your email "attach" directory inactive.Good
      luck,Herman.>>>>
      Lionel
        Issen<mailto:lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx-----
        Original Message ----- From: