RE: Metastock speeding up + hardware?

I can confirm that different versions of MS do use the same registry
entries. I upgraded to MS for Quote.com from the eSignal version, but wanted
to experiment with it first. I installed to a different directory. When I
brought up MS for eSignal, my program locations and all info for the
downloader pointed to the Quote.com version. I'm not sure if there is a way
around this or not other than backing up and restoring Equis Registry
entries to point to the desired version.

Allan Wade
Phoenix, AZ
email: allanwade@xxxxxxxx