RE: MetaStock Real Time Ver 7.0

Sorry and I which you all the best.
Do you have any idea how much it is to upgrade to 7,2 PRO.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Norman
Sent: woensdag 7 november 2001 19:22
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MetaStock Real Time Ver 7.0

Michel    I'll be 82 next month and have had 3 heart attacks, a
quadruple and have asthma. So, I'm lightening up. There is an update to
this version which I do NOT have. We've put every thing into a living
trust and no longer have title to our own house. I don't know if your
country has living trusts but they reduce paperwork upon death. Norm
Wiss cutup2@xxxxxxxx