How to formulate downslide?

I am looking for a simple formula to indicate when  a closing price has
been on a bearinsh "downslide"  for, say 14 bars.  It would also need to
accomodate one or two bullish bars (showing some small  bullish rallies)
during the general downtrend.  This formula could then be used as part
of an exploration to "bottom fish", after the close fianlly breaks out
of the down trend.

Certainly, we could write a 14-part brute force formula for each of the
14 previous bars that would test for the close below a (falling) moving
average.  Maybe there is a better way?

Thanks,
Steve Bell, Tucson Arizona USA