Re: Upgrade from 7.03 to 7.21

Well, I have just moved from MS Pro 7.02 for eSignal to MS Pro 7.21 for
QCharts.
There is a problem with Globex contracts, it is not possible to get
"data-on-demand" for Globex datas out of RTH.
They are working to fix it on next version.
Besides, it is not possible to use the software off line, sure I tried to
open it online then to cut the line.
It is okay but then it is impossible to open a new window or change interval
of current window, etc...

I have in mind to re-install my "old" 7.02 (eSignal) + install a Dynastore
software to use with QCharts.
If anyone has some experience with MS + Dynastore + QCharts , any advice is
welcome.

Gerard