Re: the Security Blanket.com - Trading Junk Mail

Interesting post. This is no advert  Tor tobin
Smith.

Having read the post, and having concurred with
99.999.... %, I was confused by:

"Among the notable offers we
have received are: etc etc."  What does he mean - are these noteworthy i.e.
different from the run of the mill or typical i.e. a load of junk. At first
sight, I assumed the guy implied the latter.
However, the only Group I have first hand experience
of is Tobin Smith's ChangeWave.com service for $299.00. I'm a member the
advisory panel on certain elements. I read most of the Smith's output and see it
as making sense. Thus, would I be correct in assuming all these
services represent value for money? There's no axe to grind for Smith
whatsoever, I just fail to understand the text.

Yours in confusion

DJ

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  <DIV