  To: <A
  title=vd.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:vd.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>vd.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 10:30
  AM
  Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] Ms Pro
  & french users,

  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
    Caroline:
    At the actionfuture site, the following message
    was posted. Since I am not a member, I could not send a reply.
    In the US Equis has a training disk
    "Metastock Training CD".  While it is oriented to EOD, rather than
    futures, it might be helpful for this person. It was free, just ask.
    Equis-Europe might have something like this in French and maybe one for the
    Pro version. Could you pass this information on to henrik?

        Message
          d'origine

        "metastock
          7.2"Posté par: henriK, le 15-10-01 à 16h35

          je suis un nouveau utilisateur de metastock,7.2et
            rencontre beaucoup de dificultées.est t'il possible de
            rencontrer un utilisateur confimé,acceptant de donner des cours.
            merci.henriK
    Lionel Issen<A
    href="mailto:lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <BLOCKQUOTE