No Subject

I must admit, he had me going for a while too.

<snicker> Imagine calling McNichol to inform him the rules of the forum!

<tee-hee!>Now, I can't decide if it's really Mark Brown or if it's Ton Maas
after more
english classes.  HAAHAAHAA!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...he threatened to tell "Dad" on me, too.
C'mon, Waffles...which one are you?

-Corey.