RE: Individuals Who are Promoting Products and Services

John

F.Y.I.,

MetaStock owns eCharts. They do not allow individuals to promote their
services on this forum.
It is to be used for promoting MetaStock ideas.
If you think I am making this up, you can contact Mr. Ken Kump (I.T.
Support) at MetaStock.
He can be reached at #801-265-9998.

They have the POWER to terminate you off of this forum.

Mark Wattles
PS
For your information, I have been in the futures business for over 25 years.