Re: Individuals Who are Promoting Products and Services

Mr. Wattles,

I have been on this list for over three years.  I cannot recall having seen
any of your posts before this day.  Have you been appointed the Keeper of
the Group?  How can you equate "....This site is to promote MetaStock ideas
only..." with your comment of, "....If you continue, I will rip your tongue
out!...".?

Steve Karnish has passed on many usable ideas and shared much research with
this group.  We do share TA thoughts here, Mr. Wattles, not idle boasts or
threats.

In your earlier post (which I initially ignored) you wrote, "...  Very,
very, very few mechanical trading systems make money".

Is this based on your experience, or do you have factual information to
supprot this statement that you would share with this group, Mr. Wattles.
No, I am not a mechanical trader, I am a discretionary trader with an open
mind.

Al Taglavore