Re: S & P 500 INDEX - CHICAGO MERCANTILE EXCHANGE REPORTABLE POSITIONS

Equis had told me about the tsagroup for this type of
thing. I went to their site and they are running a
beta test for commitment of trader stuff that works
with metastock. I think this is what you're talking
about. They are at www.tsagroup.com.

John