Re: A drastically revised and improved MS?

1. Like a good many other users I gave up sending suggestions to Equis -
they just seem to go down a black hole after their standard auto repsonse.
If Equis were really serious about user input they would have an active
presence on this list or run a separate list for discussing enhancements,
beta testing etc.

2. I doubt if there is a radical new MS version coming in the near future -
if there were I would expect Equis marketing to be dropping out some little
carrots/teaser info by now.

3. Even if there is a new version what features are we going to get if Equis
has not had any discussion with the user base? Judging by past history
probably not the ones users really need e.g. proper multi-stock system
tester, formula language improvements - how many years have we been waiting
for these?

4. MS charting is great. Most of the other functions in MS are far too
restrictive. Equis has had years to address the problems and make the
product really great but have done very little in real terms. There seems to
be no roadmap for the product. Contrast this with Amibroker - highly
responsive and open company, clear product roadmap, rapid rate of product
development -all this from a small company with a tiny fraction of the
resources of Equis.

Just my 2 cents
John