To all Boucher followers

To all followers and traders who trade Mark Boucher style, here is a place
to discuss about his picks and strategy.   Now that the TM message
boards has been gone for second time, I hope this will be a definitive place for
all traders who like to learn and trade Boucher style. A strategy which has been
working quite well in this difficult market environment, <SPAN
class=903173111-09102001>I have been following Boucher techniques for two
strait years now and returns are (my own picks following Boucher strategy) 2001
(up to Sept) +16,2%   Boucher returns 2001 (up to <SPAN
class=903173111-09102001>Oct+ 1<SPAN
class=903173111-09102001>5,9% <SPAN
class=903173111-09102001>)

<A