Re: Intraday data possibilities for Indian stocks in Metastock

Buy Metastock Professional real time version from
Reuters in India, they are the only people who can
give the compatible data on real time basis in India.
Incidentally, Equis is now a subisidiary of Reuters.

Already quite a few users are there who are availing
of tis facility in India.

Rajat