exporting reports from explorer and system tester

Hi-
I would like to export reports from the Explorer
and System Tester into the Microsoft Works spreadsheet and database. Since
Metastock doesn't offer this option, it occurred to me that I could print
one of these reports to a file and then convert the file to a text file
that Works could read. I have tried several file conversion utilities,
but so far I haven't been able to get any of them to convert this file to
something that Works can read. Has anyone tried this already? Can
anyone recommend a utility that will convert these files to the required
format? Thanks very much!