Re: Religion

I have never heard or seen any such nonsense from Fallwell. I have not seen Fallwell pick on you so I'm not sure why you would select him to spew this kind of stuff on.

BTW, I didn't realize that Islamic terrorists were demanding these things of the US government.

Presumably atheist propaganda is more accurate and the proponents of it show more tolerance.