  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 9:52
  AM
  Subject: Re: Religion
  1) No more separation of Church and State.2) Their
  interpretation of Church is the only remotely acceptable one.3) Women
  should have no rights except the right to live as long as they confine their
  activities to producing more religious fanatics4) Homosexuals should have
  no rights -- not even the right to live.5) Anyone disagreeing with the
  above should have no rights not even the right to liveI've never
  actually seen the above points laid out like that by either the Islamic
  extremists or their Christian counterparts, but these seem to be the common
  threads running through the propaganda of both groups.At