Re; Religion

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>Igor,
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>
This
is an extraordinary time of much
concern for many of us and although these events do not directly affect the
Metastock program they will have a profound impact on the
markets.  The Metastock program discussion is not being squelched in any
way, but many of us have other concerns for the time being as well.

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>
would ask you to be patient.  I believe these are healthy discussions and
it is happening everywhere as we all come to grips with the reality of the
recent events.
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>Thanks,
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>James
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>
<FONT
size=2>-----Original Message-----
Hy,
I have plased myself today on a newsletterlist of
metastock. The purpuse of this doing was...to get news and learn more about
meatastock proffesional...to write formulas etc...
The only thing I got today is al kind of stuff
concerning the attack on the WTC buildings. If I wanted news about this I
pladed myself on a newsletter concerning this topic.
Is it not possible in any way to get only
information on metastock...or to tell those people to move to a other
newsletterlist.
Thanks
greeting
igor