RE: Stand proud, America!

<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>John
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
I do
not think any of this chat is aimed at a specific country. Britain and the US
are close allies as are all of the NATO nations. Hopefully this might bring
closer together other countries outside of NATO where there has been friction in
the past. Most of us want to live in a world in peace, free of
violence.
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
The
main thrust was not to blame the victim (the US) for the
crime.
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>neo
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #008080 2px solid">
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Jonkel@xxxxxxxSent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 2:26
  PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Stand proud,
  America!Please
  Please Please............dont not link Britain with the other countries
  you mention.   Yes we have our "liberals" in this country as you do
  in Canada, but never forget it is Britain first to stand alongside our
  friends in the USA. I too would not blame technology for the
  tragic events of last Tuesday, more the  cunning of the perpetrators,
  and perhaps the lack of even more technology, in ensuring such atrocities
  could not occur. John