Re: Stand proud, America!

Without the help of France, the Brits would
have defeated us. Some historians feel that the cost of the Revolutionary
War almost bankrupted France leading to the French Revolution. That was over 200
years ago. The relationship between France and the US has changed since then as
has our relationship with Great Britain.

Dave Jennings is right "we have to put aside our
cultural differences and Nato members or not stand together in the face of a
common enemy."

Dealing with the terrorists should be handled like
a sniper aiming for a specific target, not like a mass rocket attack. This may
mean adopting some of the tactics of our allies that have been dealing with
terrorists on a continuing basis.

A government official said that even those who have
been working both sides of the street will have to cooperate.  Does anyone
know if he meant anyone other than France?
Lionel Issen<A
href="mailto:lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  <DIV