Condolences

Dear Metastock Users of US
All of us in India are deeply shocked and share
your tragedy. We condemn this barbaric acts of a handful of
personns.
We could not work today at India. Every place in
India, the offices, schools, shops, and every body are deeply hurt by this
inhuman terrorism. Every place, people are busy in viewing CNN / BBC
channel to get the news.Even the school children of lower classes conemn
this act.
We share yout griefs. From this part of India we
pray for you and hope for love and peace.
However, we want some strategy should be formulated
to wipe out the terrorism. USA is a great nation with talents and we hope you
can tackle the trauma very effectively.
BHANJA
INDIA