Re: ISP When Traveling

I used Netcom, now Earthlink for 5+ years, all over the US and Canada.
In Europe the fee is too high, and in England I used Dixon's
Freeserve... Gratis, just the local phone call.

I'm now on MSN for 6 month then I'll look for another ISP. Great way
to get rid of SPAM. Unfirtunately you do loose contacts with friends
:(

-÷ Chris ß ÷-