RE: Stop Orders: Market vs. Limit

Claud

What do you mean by the "price"? As I understand it, a limit order must be
executed within the bid ask spread. If one had a stop market order at, say,
6% below the current price, could someone place a limit order at 7% below
the current price and capture your stop order? What determines when the stop
"price" is hit?

Thanks, neo