RE: An Easy Solution to BarsSinceEntry, EntryPrice, PREV, etc.

Lionel,

Great idea!  It certainly sounds possilbe.  Recently, Herman posted a
great thought about using Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) and returning a
value to Metastock.  It is a good concept, although I would be
concerned with computational speed, especially when backtesting lots
of historical data in a large portfolio.