Re: [Metastockusers] Datalink and continuous contracts

Info on Bridge can be found here:

http://www.bridge.com/prodserv/en/ps/workstation/bstation/demo/start.html

I compared the printout of the system in Bridge with my data.
Prices match for the days I'm looking at. The difference seems
in the indicators.

I'm crossing AMA(3) and MOVE(CLOSE, 45, SIMPLE).
See Equis' support site for the Adaptive Moving Average.
I'm entering long if AMA crosses over MOV and exiting long
and entering short if MOV crosses over AMA.

I assume that implementation of the moving average is fairly standard
and the difference then must be in Perry Kaufman's AMA as loaded
into MetaStock.  Trades are being triggered about a month earlier
for some reason. Maybe this is due to the single precision of MS
but I would somehow doubt that.

    Joel