RE: hello : is somebody making money in this market ?

Dave,

The short side is definetly where the money has been the last couple of
months.  It hasn't been easy money though.  I have gotten stopped out of a
lot of positions.

What constitutes a "well behaved stock" in your book.  Alternately, what are
some examples of well behaved yet volitile stocks.

Thank you,

Dan