From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of L1L2L3L4L5@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Aug 29, 2001 6:14 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: STVBO System

On Sun, 26 August 2001, "Hengy" wrote:

> I'm working on coding a short term volatility breakout system but am
having
> trouble deciding on a method for taking profits.  Because this system
trades
> often for small amounts I would like to eek out as much as possible on
each
> trade.  I could work with profit targets but am afraid of leaving too much
> on the table.  Anyone have any suggestions?         ************REPLY
Hengy, some very successful traders use STOP AND REVERSE,whether it be on
volatility breakout systems or on contratrend systems.This way they are
always in the market -alternating from LONG to SHORT.....    Maybe you are
aware of this already but I thought I'd mention it since some very
successful traders regularly trade this way.      Len.
(The Disclaimer:All this is for educational entertainment only and does not
in any shape or form constitute advice of any sort.)