Re: TradeStation

> How is TradeStation superior? From what I have heard, many are
> unhappy with TradeStation due to the poor support, difficulty with
> "Easy Language", and moving to an online platform.

Others here can comment more knowledgeably than I, but the key
factor for me is the programming language itself  --  it's more powerful
and flexible.  Chuck LeBeau's chandelier exit, for example, is five lines
of EasyLanguage code, whereas my equivalent in MetaStock is 12
lines with a bunch of nested PREV statements.  Don't get me wrong,
though; I think MetaStock is the superior application overall and
Equis is the better company to work with.