System Tester OK

I had
originally posted that there was a major problem with the System Tester in that
it would only report 1 signal on a day and Stops took precedence over
Reversals.
<SPAN
class=890523616-10072001>
believe this mistake was due to signals from an Expert. When MetaStock support
confirmed the problem, I thought I was correct.
<SPAN
class=890523616-10072001>
Due to
the persistence of another list member (off list), the System Tester appears to
be working properly. Although only 1 signal can be reported per day, Reversals
take precedence over Stops (as it should be).
<SPAN
class=890523616-10072001>
My
apologies to the list for my (and MS Support's) error.
<SPAN
class=890523616-10072001>
<SPAN
class=890523616-10072001>neo