re: Maximum Profit Test (MS 7.02)

Hi,
Does anyone understand the rules of "Enter long/Enter Short" of the above
system test?
They are not available to even view (let alone edit!).
The rules obviousely take Commisions rates into account and some exit
decisions are
simple.   Others however defy logic (thought they turn out to be correct!).
Its almost as though the
system test looked ahead  and made exit decisions on actual later (ie:
future) events that actually happened
-  something we mortals cannot do.
Is the System test a display of "What we might have made - IF we had done
everything right" or
does it have a genuine set of real-time trading rules?
Any thoughts would be helpful , as I would love a trading system as good as
this.
regards
Patrick McGaughey