Premium Solver

Thanks

If you look at the Premium Solver help files they will show you how to go
from the algebra to the worksheet. Once you define your problem in algebraic
terms then the rest of the solution falls into place. I use one column per
algebra term or coefficient. There are lots of algebra xls available that
will show you how to do it.

One algebra workbook that a trader sent to me was a very good example of
integrating in-cell formulas and VBA using "Calculate" repeatedly in the VBA
code. Most XL app developers prefer to use either in-cell formulas or VBA
but rarely do they use both.

To others: The screen shot at the mad pommie site with all of the lists on
it. (I think that it is called "Criteria"). That's called a "switch" page.
The app developer lists the variables there. The switch page in some of the
workbooks can run in excess of 125 columns. It's very easy to hide those
columns so that they don't get in your way.

Best regards

Walter