Re: Upgrade to EOD version 7.2

Randy
I have Metastock 7.2 and the Performance Systems Plus. I think
it works well and seems worth it. I am fairly new to Metastock but have been a
successful trader for quite some time. All things are relative but I would not
be satisfied without trying the upgrade and I have easily recovered the cost of
the upgrade.
If you have any other specific questions, I will be glad to
try to answer them. Regards, Bill F.
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  -----Original Message-----From:
  Randy Barlow <<A
  href="mailto:rcbarlow@xxxxxxxxxxx";>rcbarlow@xxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  <<A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Date:
  Tuesday, July 03, 2001 5:31 PMSubject: Upgrade to EOD version
  7.2
  I currently use EOD version 7.02 and have
  received a mailing from Metastock to upgrade to EOD 7.2.  The upgrade is
  only$59.00 which seems worthwhile.  Included with the upgrade offer is
  the Metastock Performance Systems Plus for 299.00 extra.

  If anyone has the Metastock Performance Systems
  Plus add on, is it worth the $300.00?

  I plan to upgrade but am not sure about the
  add-on.
  Thanks,
  RandyB
  How Long a Minute is, depends onwhich side of
  the Bathroom Door you are on.