  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 1:39 PM
  Subject: RE: System with two
  securities

  <FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff
  size=2>I think I understand what you are saying.  However, these
  Profunds do not duplicate the index exactly.
  <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
  color=#0000ff size=2>I could use the index to determine when to buy and
  sell.  However, this still does not allow me to use the system tester to
  "Enter Long" and "Exit Long" two different funds in order to backtest the
  results and see how well it does.  Or is there a
  way??

  <FONT face="Vladimir Script" color=#000080
  size=5>Rick

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
    owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
    Behalf Of wavemechanicSent: Friday, June 29, 2001 10:57
    AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: System with
    two securities
    Rick:

    If you are going to use index funds (ProFund,
    Rydex, etc.), instead of trying to develop a system that decides between two
    issues, why not just look at the index in terms of being long or
    short?

    Bill
    <BLOCKQUOTE
      <DIV