Re: Trailing stop formula

Lionel,

In order to post results, I will have to a) work with the formulas I just
received, that is make sure I understand them and can make the stops fall where
I want , b) continue to ponder the effectiveness of several different types of
stops, exits and profit objectives, and c) purchase and learn to use a
completely new program that will allow me to test the ideas I've developed,
since Metastock doesn't have the capacity to enter on a stop.

But yes, when I have some stats I'll be happy to post them. Realistically, I
think I'll need about twelve months to 18 months.

Best regards,
Philip