RE: Trailing stop formula

Philip,

Here's one approach to coding this trailing stop.  I've written it this way
since I prefer not to use the PREV function because it greatly slows down
the computations.  The disadvantage of this approach is that if a new LONG
signal is triggered while you are still in a LONG trade, the new Highest
High Value is in reference to that most recent LONG signal, not the one you
entered your trade on.

{Chandelier Exit}
RefHigh:=HighestSince(1,Long=1,H);
RefLow:=LowestSince(1,Short=1,L);
Fact=2.5;
ATRng:=Mov(ATR(1),10,S);
CloseLong:=CLOSE<(RefHigh-(FactHigh*ATRng));
CloseShort:=CLOSE>(RefLow+(FactLow*ATRng));

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO